Company Summary :
Zipp Mobility Ltd, (‘Zipp or ‘the Company’) is Ireland’s leading electric scooter share scheme and is licenses in several locations in the UK to operate up to 1,000 scooters. Having successfully launched and operated throughout a national lockdown, we are now ready to scale across the UK, Ireland and Europe. This investment will support growth into new markets, allowing us to launch up to 2,500 scooters. Having already raised €1 million from professional & private investors, we want to add to our funding to accelerate our growth. Zipp shared electric scooters are a sustainable means of transport, which eases congestion and reduces carbon emissions. Led by an experienced team in a fast-growing customer and VC market.
- Successfully launched and scaled our service across three UK markets, over 60,000 journey’s completed, £185,000 revenue in 5 months.
- Scaled our team from 1-18 people across Ireland and the UK.
- Attracted over €1.02m Seed investment.
- Secured licenses and primed to launch in two further European countries in July 2021.
- Awarded more licenses in the UK than many of the largest scooter sharing operators in the world.